Notice: Entry to the Stadium is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Stadium Regulations and the rules and regulations of The National Football League. The Stadium Regulations incorporate the Club's Code of Conduct. Entry to the Stadium shall constitute acceptance of the Stadium Regulations and are displayed outside each turnstile on matchdays.
""Stadium" means this Arbour Park Community Stadium.
"Club" means Slough Town Football Club.
"Match" means any National League or Cup football match taking place at the Stadium.
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Stadium (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. No child under the age of 12 will be permitted admission unless they are accompanied by an adult.
3. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Stadium.
4. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
5. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match and at the exclusive discretion of the Club, tickets issued at the point of entry to the Stadium, or alternatively reissued tickets will be valid for any date the postponed or abandoned Match is replayed. The Club will have no liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
6. All persons seeking entrance to the Stadium acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Stadium and to refuse entry to or eject from the Stadium any person refusing to submit to such a search.
7. The following articles must not be brought within the Stadium - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Stadium. The decision on what items are subject to this policy rests with the Club.
8. Further, you may not bring into the Stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the Management.
9. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Stadium. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
10. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Stadium. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
11. The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
11.1 The throwing of any object within the Stadium without lawful authority or excuse.
11.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
12. Where segregation exists and/or is applicable all persons entering the Stadium may only occupy the part of the stadium and/or seat allocated to them by their ticket, or instructions given by a Club Official, and must not move from any one part of the Stadium to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.
13. Nobody may stand in any seating area or other designated no-standing area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas or designated no-standing areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Stadium.
14. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Stadium shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Stadium.
15. The stadium is designated a no-smoking stadium and consequently smoking is not permitted in any closed building, room or space within the Stadium. Vaping is also prohibited. Smoking is however permitted in a dedicated area at the North end of the car park, close to Turnstile 1.
16. Attempting to enter the Stadium or being inside the Stadium whilst drunk will result in refusal of admission and ejection from the stadium respectively.
17. No alcohol may be brought into the Stadium and the purchase and consumption of alcohol may be restricted to designated areas only.
18. Being in possession of bottle, glass or other portable container which could cause damage or personal injury in a non-designated area of the Stadium from which the event can be viewed may be confiscated and returned at the end of the match.
19. Any individual who has entered any part of the Stadium designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Stadium either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
20. No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Stadium without the express written permission of the Club. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club.
21. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Stadium without the express written permission of the Club.
22. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer.
23. Camera equipment is in use around and in the Stadium and the Club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
24. At all times whilst present in the Stadium, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Stadium.
25. Entry to the Stadium signifies your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of the Match, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the World.
26. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Stadium any person failing to comply with any of the Stadium Regulations or whose presence within the Stadium is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
27. Entry to the Stadium shall constitute acceptance of the Stadium Regulations.