Slough Town Football Club invites applications for the role of match day social media assistant.
This role requires a self-motivator who has good knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, excellent communication and written skills, and who is able to commit to attending as many of our first team matches, home and away, as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly-regarded National League South club and provide up-to-date match day information that will help to keep our widely-spread fan base updated on match days and also grow our presence on social media.
This role is voluntary and therefore unpaid. However, you will benefit from free entry to all home and away games and the role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience within the sports and leisure industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Creation of live text match updates via Twitter and other platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
● Writing match reports and other website content
● Creation of graphics for use on social media platforms, both on match days and through the week
● Interviews with players, management teams and other club staff (audio and video)
● Experience in, or studying a media course at college or university
● A keen interest in football
● Previous experience of producing content such as match reports, news articles etc is desirable
● Previous experience of running match day social media updates is desirable
● Knowledge of graphic design software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator is highly desirable
● Availability to travel to home and away games on match days
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let us know if you would like further information or an informal discussion.
Image: Philip Benton
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.