Further to a meeting of the National League Board last Friday, the Board has determined the following:
• The scheduled start date of the 2020/21 Season is Saturday 3 October 2020.
• 46 league fixtures will be scheduled in the National Division, and either 42 or 40 league fixtures will be scheduled in the North and South Divisions.
• The North and South Divisions will commence the season with The FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday 3 October 2020.
• The final league match of the normal season is scheduled for Saturday 29 May 2021.
• The end of season play-offs are scheduled to take place in June 2021.
The season end date and the scheduling of the play-offs in June is subject to FA approval.
The expectation is that the season will commence with spectators, but it is likely that ground capacities will be significantly reduced from normal levels. We will update supporters on this when we are in a position to do so.
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.