Slough Town Juniors are continuing to make preparations for next season and are looking for new players in the following teams:
• U10 Mixed (current Year 4)
• U11 Mixed (current Year 5)
• U12 Mixed (current Year 6)
• U15 Mixed (current Year 9) - we may look at starting a second team in this age range, if there is sufficient interest.
• U10 Girls (current Year 4)
• U12 Girls (current Year 6) - this team moves up to 9-a-side next season so will be looking for several players to strengthen the current squad.
• U14 Girls (current Year 8) - this team moves up to 11-a-side next season so will be looking for a few players to strengthen the current squad.
Boys/mixed teams generally train on a Saturday morning, with matches on Sunday, and the girls teams train on Tuesday evenings and play their matches on Saturday mornings. Home matches are played at Mercian Way Recreation Ground in Cippenham with training taking place at Arbour Park.
Anyone who is interested in potentially joining any of the above teams should send an email, which includes their child’s name, date of birth and contact details to email@example.com.
Once the potential start date of next season is clearer, we will arrange a date to bring everyone together.
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.