Stat Pack National League South Matchday 34 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 34 in the National League South.
Wealdstone v Dulwich Hamlet
• Leaders Wealdstone host 19th place Dulwich this Saturday, having had their advantage at the top cut to just five points.
• Prior to their 1-0 defeat to Chelmsford, Wealdstone had won nine consecutive games at home. They have scored 37 goals at Grosvenor Vale this season, more than any other side.
• Dulwich are coming off the back of three consecutive defeats and have just one win in their last nine games.
• However, Dulwich were 1-0 winners when they met back in August. Richard Orlu’s goal was the decider that evening.
Havant & Waterlooville v Hampton & RB
• Second place Havant will look to keep the momentum going from Tuesday’s 1-0 over Billericay as they host Hampton this Saturday.
• Despite their high position in the table, Havant’s recent home form leaves a lot to be desired. They have picked up just 7 points from a possible 18 in their last six home games.
• Meanwhile, Hampton have enjoyed success on the road of late and have won five out of their last six away matches.
• Havant rode out a 4-3 thriller earlier in the season, coming back from 3-1 down. Jonah Ayunga scored the winner that evening and he is now the League’s top scorer with 16 goals.
Bath City v Weymouth
• Fifth place Bath host fourth place Weymouth this weekend. Both have 59 points after 33 games played, with Weymouth only ahead on their superior goal difference.
• Bath have lost just once in their last twelve games at home. Over the course of the season, only Wealdstone and Weymouth have better home records.
• Weymouth have only lost once in their last six away games, a 3-2 defeat at Havant.
• The teams shared the spoils with a 1-1 draw earlier in the season, with Bath’s Tyler Harvey grabbing the equaliser.
Slough Town v Hungerford Town
• Promotion-chasing Slough take on bottom side Hungerford in the battle of the Towns this weekend. Slough are six points off the top, while Hungerford find themselves nine points adrift at the foot of the table.
• Slough have the fourth best home record in the league. They run a tight ship at Arbour Park and have only conceded 12 goals at home, the second fewest only to Wealdstone.
• Hungerford are the worst team away from home in the league and have conceded 40 goals on their travels this season.
• The points went Hungerford’s way last time, when they won 1-0 back in August.
Top Picks from LV BET
27/20 Over 3.5 goals in the game between Wealdstone and Dulwich.
(Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
27/7 Hampton & RB to pick up a sixth away win in seven against Havant
9/1 Weymouth to come away from Bath with a 1-0 win
13/10 Over 1.5 goals in the first half between Slough and Hungerford
(Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. (T&Cs apply)
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.