Stat Pack National League South Matchday 27 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 27 in the National League South.
Havant & Waterlooville v Wealdstone
• Havant sit in third, eight points behind leaders Wealdstone, but have three matches in hand.
• The Stones’ recent away form is poor. They haven’t won in six and have lost four of their last five.
• Paul Doswell’s Hawks have picked up nine points from 12 at home but did lose last time to Maidstone United.
• Havant won the first meeting 4-1 in September - Wealdstone’s only dropped points at home so far this season.
Welling United v Hungerford Town
• The big battle at the bottom see basement boys Hungerford visit second-from-bottom Welling United.
• Welling has lost their last five but impressed under new boss Bradley Quinton at leaders Wealdstone last time out.
• Hungerford have won once in nine matches but they have earned three away wins so far this season.
• Welling ran out 2-1 winners at Bulpit Lane when the teams met earlier this season.
Slough Town v Dartford
• Dartford are the division’s form side winning five from five and they are now in the play-off places.
• Slough Town haven’t won in four but have drawn three of those matches.
• Dartford have scored 16 times in five matches and they average more than three goals a game in that winning run.
• An impressive 28 of Slough’s 43 points have been earned a home. They’ve lost once at Arbour Park this season.
Dorking Wanderers v Billericay
• Dorking go into the game having beaten Stockport County 4-0 in the FA Trophy - one of the club’s greatest ever results.
• Billericay are unbeaten at home but away it’s a different story after losing six of their last seven.
• Dorking may have lost their last two in the National League South but they won the five games before their recent wobble.
• Billericay have let in 28 goals away from home. Only Hungerford and Braintree have a worse defensive record on the road.
Top Picks from LV BET
27/20 Havant & Waterlooville and Wealdstone to draw 2-2
33/20 Welling v Hungerford - over 3.5 goals (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
23/5 Slough and Dartford to be drawing at half-time - and full-time
6/1 Dorking to beat Billericay by 3 goals (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. (T&Cs apply)
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.