Stat Pack National League South Matchday 24 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the New Year’s Day fixtures on Matchday 24 in the National League South.
Wealdstone v Slough Town
• Wealdstone’s advantage at the top of the table remains five points after Saturday’s home win over St Albans.
• Slough won the Boxing Day big game between the team 2-1 but could only draw at the weekend against Hemel.
• The leaders have won all-but one match at home this season, letting in only eight goals on home turf.
• Slough have the best defensive record in the division. They have conceded only 20 goals in their 21 matches so far.
Eastbourne v Dorking W
• Dorking have shot up to second place in the National League South - their highest ever standing in their history.
• Eastbourne’s weekend win over Welling United ended their four-game winning run.
• Dorking have won five in a row - they have kept four clean sheets in that run.
• Wanderers won Boxing Day’s fixture 4-0 and they have now scored 40 goals this season.
Weymouth v Havant & Waterlooville
• In-form Havant & Waterlooville have now won five of their last six games.
• Weymouth have six victories from seven at home and have let in just three goals in that run.
• Havant have lost just twice all season and last tasted defeat against Hemel Hempstead in October. They are the National League South’s top scorers with 44 goals.
• The teams were due to meet on Boxing Day but heavy rain forced a postponement.
Billericay v Concord Rangers
• Billericay have lost five of their last eight games - winning just once in that run.
• Concord have won their last four and are enjoying their best sequence of results this season.
• Rangers won the Boxing Day meeting 4-1 and they are now into a play-off position for the first time this term.
• Billericay are the only team to have not lost a home game so far this season following numerous postponements.
Top Picks from LV BET
12/5 Wealdstone to be winning at half-time - and full-time
6/5 Dorking to win a sixth game in a row by beating Eastbourne
1/2 Both teams to score in Weymouth v Havant
5/4 Concord Rangers to take Billericay’s unbeaten home record
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. (T&Cs apply)
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.