Stat Pack National League South Matchday 21 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 21 in the National League South.
Hampton & Richmond Borough v Slough Town
• Hampton & Richmond have lost once at home since September 7 and are now three points away from the play-off places.
• Slough Town are top of the ten-game form table and find themselves in second place behind leaders Wealdstone.
• Both sides’ top-scorers have seven goals – Danilo Orsi-Dadomo for Hampton and Matt Lench for the Rebels.
• Nobody has conceded less goals than Slough Town this season, they’ve conceded just once in their last five games.
Wealdstone v Welling United
• Wealdstone have won all but one of their home league matches so far this season, scoring in every game in the process.
• Welling United have lost just once in their last five league outings, a run that includes a six-goal haul against Braintree Town.
• Ross Lafayette is Wealdstone’s top-scorer with nine, he needs just two more to topple the division’s current top-scorer Jonah Ayunga.
• Welling have only been leading once at half-time in their nine away league games – only Tonbridge Angels have taken fewer points on the road this season.
Braintree Town v Havant & Waterlooville
• Braintree have lost four of their last five games, conceding 14 goals in the process.
• Havant & Waterlooville haven’t lost a league game away from home this season and have dropped just four points from their seven games.
• Braintree haven’t beaten Havant at Cressing Road since 2011 – the Hawks have won the last three times they have played there.
• Only leaders Wealdstone have scored more goals than Havant this season – Jonah Ayunga leads the goalscoring charts with 11.
Maidstone United v Dorking Wanderers
• Maidstone United’s FA Trophy defeat to Concord Rangers last week was their first loss at home in all competitions since the opening day of the season.
• Only three teams have conceded more goals away from home than Dorking Wanderers’ 21.
• Maidstone have only dropped one point at home when they have been winning or drawing at half-time.
• Jack Barham has netted six goals in his last five games in all competitions for Dorking.
Top Picks from LV BET
9/1 Slough to lead Hampton at half-time but game ends as a draw
10/1 Wealdstone to stretch their lead and beat Welling 3-1
21/10 Over 4.0 goals in Braintree vs Havant & W
37/10 Maidstone and Dorking to be drawing at half-time and full-time
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. (T&Cs apply)
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.