Stat Pack National League South Matchday 17 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in the National League South on Matchday 17:
Havant & Waterlooville v Slough Town
• Havant sit in a season-high third place and have taken nine points from a possible 12.
• Slough Town are second and have won seven of their last eight National League South matches.
• Paul Doswell’s Hawks have scored in each of their last 11 games and are the second highest scorers in the division.
• Slough lost to Oxford City - their only league defeat since August - on their last away outing.
Wealdstone v Eastbourne Borough
• Leaders Wealdstone have a seven-point advantage and have failed to win just three of their 15 matches so far this season.
• Eastbourne have new manager Danny Bloor in charge but the side have only won one in eight.
• The Stones boast the best strike-rate in the division with 36 goals and top scorer Ross Lafayette has eight.
• Eastbourne are undefeated in five away from home - but have only won one of those matches.
Chelmsford City v Dorking Wanderers
• Chelmsford have won just twice in eight league matches - and have kept one clean sheet in that time.
• Dorking fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with leaders Wealdstone last time out.
• The Clarets have drawn four of their last six home matches - winning just once.
• Wanderers haven’t won in three but still hold a play-off position. They are the lowest scorers in the top half.
Hungerford v Tonbridge Angels
• Both clubs are in the bottom three and are separated by two points.
• Hungerford have won two of their last three games after losing five of their previous six.
• Steve McKimm’s Tonbridge have lost seven of their eight away matches since winning promotion.
• Hungerford have taken only five points at home so far - their only win came in early August against second place Slough Town.
Top Picks from LV BET
15/1 The big game between Havant and Slough to end goalless
13/10 Over 3.5 goals in Wealdstone v Eastbourne
43/1 Chelmsford and Dorking to draw 3-3
20/33 Goals in each half of Hungerford Town v Tonbridge
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)
Image: Philip Benton
Copyright 2019 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.