Stat Pack National League South Matchday 16 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 16:
Dorking Wanderers vs. Wealdstone
• Dorking have lost two matches back-to-back for the first time this season.
• Leaders Wealdstone remain seven points clear and have scored an average of nearly 2.5 goals a game.
• Despite defeat to Oxford City on Tuesday, Dorking have won three of their last four at home.
• Dean Brennan’s Stones have won their last six matches away from home.
Concord Rangers vs. Hemel Hempstead
• Sammy Moore returns to Concord with his new side sitting in second place in the National League South.
• Concord have lost five matches back-to-back and have slipped to 14th.
• Promotion-chasing Hemel have taken ten points from a possible 12 from their last four away games.
• Concord have lost their last three matches on home turf - and haven’t scored in any of those defeats.
Slough Town v Chelmsford City
• Slough have won six of their last seven league matches - scoring 15 times in that run.
• Rod Stringer’s Chelmsford have taken seven points from their last four games.
• Slough’s midweek win over Welling means they are the second strongest side at home in the National League South.
• Chelmsford have won their last two away games - but have shipped 13 goals already on the road.
Hampton & RB vs. Maidstone United
• Hampton have won their last three games - the club’s best run for 14 months.
• Maidstone have lost just once in seven games and hold a promotion position.
• The Beavers have taken only seven points at home this season - only two sides have a worse return.
• The free-scoring Stones have scored 18 goals in their last seven matches in all competitions.
Top Picks from LV BET
6/5 Over 1.5 goals in the first half of Dorking v Wealdstone.
6/11 Both teams to score during Concord v Hemel Hempstead.
21/5 Slough and Chelmsford to be level at half-time and full-time.
7/5 Over 3.5 goals in Hampton v Maidstone United.
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)
Image: Philip Benton
Copyright 2020 Slough Town F.C. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.sloughtownfc.net as the source.